Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up y'all. This is Smitty coming to you from Northern Virginia.

I am the master of corporate halloween parties. It all started 4 years ago when I put together my first office halloween happy hour.... some elbow grease, a storage unit full of decorations and 4 years later, we have a kick ass halloween bash. I found tons of great ideas on here, and hauntproject.com, and I wanted to share some of mine with you. And, I've been so impressed by all of your home haunts, that I'm going to build one for my house this year.

The theme for my first home haunt is a condemned house for sale, brought to you by Sinister Smitty's Real Estate, Specializing in Condemed and Haunted Houses Since 1984. I live in a townhouse so I have a really small canvas to work with, which is good for my budget.

My plan is attached. Check it out and let me know what you think. I can't wait to hear your ideas. And I'll keep you posted on my progress... not sure which forum is best yet. I will reply to this post once I decide.

Thanks again for all the ideas! You guys rock.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
you can't decide which forum is the best? how do we rock then? what other forums? lol other forums? hahaha. this should be moved to haunted humor. heeheehee. we are a great bunch of folks here. and if you decide to stay you won't be sorry. maybe see you around

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
Congratulations on deciding to start your first home haunt. you will find many talented folks here on the forum very willing to offer help and advice on any aspect of haunting you could think of. (and some you probably have never thought of)!

Stick with us and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts