Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, This has been going on about 8 months now.

My wife works graves. Gets home between 3:30 and 4:30 AM, depending on how long report takes that night. I typically wake up at 4 AM to get going. Now, our "master bath" is TINY, so I'm typically using the hall bath while she's getting ready for bed in the master bath on the mornings we're both up at the same time.

About 8 months ago, she asked me if I had heard anyone in the back yard. I hadn't. A couple nights later, she worked again, and again heard voices in the back yard.

I went out back, and didn't find anything. The next time, she just sat to listen. She thought it was 2 people arguing. I joked she was hearing things, because I still hadn't heard anything. A week or so goes by, and she says she now thinks it's some kind of recording or movie playing as it's always the same.

A couple weeks later, on a night she didn't work, I was in the master bath, and heard the voices myself. I heard them on entering the bath, but they seemed to stop as soon as the light came on.

Yesterday, I heard them again. It sounded to me like a bad recording. Like a pull string toy or something, while I coulnd't make out the actual words, just sounded like it kept repeating over and over.

Now, the curious thing here, is I don't hear it from the bedroom window, a mere 4 ft away. But, it's fairly clear in the bathroom window.

Does sound like it's coming from outside, and has been fairly consistent with what time it starts.

our back yard borders 4 houses, but no discernable lights are coming on at the time this sound is going on. (was thinking it was someone's alarm for a while) What's more, it seems to last 30min or so.

While, we have been told the place is haunted...It's going to take a lot more to convince me.

Just a little what the hell? I can't really explain it.

I do have a digital recorder that was given to me, but no software to pull the stuff off of it, so haven't bothered trying to record anything.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Sometimes when things happen it leaves like an energy imprint. It's not really happening but it plays over and over again like a movie. I am not an expert, so I can't go into extreme details as to why or how this happens. I have had a simliar experience in a very old home. I never saw anything but I heard two women having a conversation in the living room at about 3:00am but no one is there. They had accents and the way they spoke was not modern. My Dad had also had a simliar experience when he was in the hospital, except he saw them- they were dressed in period clothing about late 1800's carrying suitcases, he said it reminded him of a silent movie, and they were in black and white- they made no sound. He tried to talk to them but they did not respond or seem aware of his presence. The same thing would happen about the same time every night. Maybe this is what is happening around your house.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
sounds very interesting. Bad things can stick to a particular area. This is a "what the hell?" happening that logic can't be used to explane.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dead thread is dead, but i can add in on this subject. What you have there is what i believe to be a residual haunting. Like mentioned above something had happened in that area that created energy that stuck there. Most haunts are residual and are what you are experiencing, just most people don't hear it. Like I haven't heard it in a while but we had foot steps in the hallway around 11:30 pm. It is on the other side of my headboard. It is like a tape player of energy, at certain times it will happen. It is something that in my opinion is awesome to experience. So nothing to worry if it persists, and if it stops that's fine too. Just get used to it and don't get to freaked out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts