Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know folks around here aren't much fans of Chauvet. I had one that died on me after two years. Had the wireless remote and everything. Makes me mad. :mad: Looking for a replacement this year.

So what are some good ones? American DJ is a brand I see a lot. Any good? Just need to cover my lawn with it piping through my chiller.

ALSO: If you had a big chunk of money to spend on a fog machine (maybe $2500) that would reliably produce thick, awesome fog, what would it be? (I don't have this much right now but I'm thinking of saving up for a nicer model so I can get continuous fog in my yard haunt.)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I like VEI's bigger machines. I have their V-960 (1200W) and love it. I have had their V-915 (700W) for at least 7 yrs, and I'm still happy with it.
I also own an American DJ fog storm 1700HD (1400W), and wouldn't buy another one, nor would I recommend it to someone else.

As for having money coming out the wazoo. I might buy one of the models Busch gardens Tampa uses for Howloscream. I looked it up a couple years ago and recall it was under $2500

If you had 2 of the VEI V-3000, you could make you house disappear for the entire night, just a big white could where your yard used to be.
Plus you would have about $1900 left over for juice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts