Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I bought a fire and ice led light, 400 W fog machine, and the ghost writing book.
Ghost writing book looks cool- was think after the Halloween sale. I picked up the fire and ice light too, the 1000 watt fog machine( which works fantastic), fog juice, and 2 more Atmosfearfx DVS( Bone Chillers and Tricks or Treats)- have 5 total now. oh yeah- got my 2 little ones costumes- LOL

·
Gramzie
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they sold the trees and subway and swamp already I was shocked.. glad I was on the list to be called.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Wife bought me the Twitching Banshee for our anniversary, and early in the season she fell in love with the swinging skelly boy so I picked that up for her. Oh, and some costume accessories.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
All I bought from Spirit this year was a top hat for my voodoo priest prop and a mini top hat for me. Our nearest store is now a gallery store, which means costumes and accessories only and I never made the 45 minute drive this year to shop at the others.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I picked up my daughter's and wife's costumes (Thank God for the coupons that get emailed to me.)
I also snagged a pair of NBC socks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got 3 rats, tombstone, skeleton-bones on bag, giant brown hairy spider, candelabra, cobweb, strobe blacklight.. i want that creepy vampire infant but expensive i guess. i wait for next year

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Picked up 2 of the orange spot lights just this week. Really wanted that color last year and waited too long and they sold out. These were the last two, one in each location, so feel pretty lucky to have found any this late in the game.

One store I was in had the trees sold and gone, the other store someone bought the swamp shack, trees looked still available. If I had a warehouse to use and truck and such, I would have loved the trees. For Sale signs were on the remaining store decorations in both stores. And both stores really were pretty picked over and looked like it. Not much on the shelfs even small prop wise. Glad I bought my Live Wire prop in the beginning of the season. Those totally sold out early on at both stores.

That was all I bought this year. No big props this year. I liked the charred guy prop but he was pretty expensive being over $200. Thought about looking for him after halloween but I think I'm done for the year.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
I got a step pad, Compost Corpse, and The Rapture. I'm hoping to get Wolf Rug and something else at the 50% sale
Oh yeah, and a zombie hidden screamer

1 - 20 of 39 Posts