Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this plastic skull and antlers at the flea market and was wondering what I can do with it ? I was thinking of painting it with florescent paint and putting it under a black light ? The antlers are 5 feet tall and the space between them at the top is about 4 feet ! The wine barrel I got for free ! It was sitting out with the trash on the curb down the street from me :)

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
oh your so lucky, I have been looking for a skull like that :3 I want to use it for a night before christmas display , mebbe you could do that, ya know, go big with it :D dont stop at neon paint. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
What to do with this...

I would hang the skull over the barrel and setup a pump so blood pours out of the skull and into the barrel, constantly recirculating...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oddly, what I see with the antlers in the first pic is a cool looking outline for demon/gargoyle wings. (as seen from behind)

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
I agree with Scare Crowe the antlers are kind of wing like. I would use the skull and the barrell for one scene. But the antlers you could make a wicked looking demon/angel. Possibly wrap the antlers in black gauze with tatterred holes. Then have a black clothed skelly standing in front of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts