Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i picked this ceramic face/mask thing up in a 2nd hand shop. however, it seems "too new/modern" for halloween/curiosity shelf.
How would you age it? or what would you do to it?
Amy

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd add some teeth to that mouth, or even transform the mouth by carving into it, or using clay to create a new mouth if you can't change the original shape then paint once dry. A creepy potted plant could be fun!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sharp pointed teeth. Would turn it into an ancient pigmy lookng creature. What comes to mind and see is those little creatures in the mummy that were shooting out the darts in the jungle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am not a Zelda player, and don't know much about it. However, I can tell from the folks who understand it, you have a collectible piece of Zelda memorabilia. PLEASE... don't do anything to it. Find a way to put it into the hands of someone who would cherish it just the way it is. Part of Halloween haunting is helping the community find what their hoping to find. Sometimes it's by providing a tutorial on a prop, or offering advice on how to fix something. Other times it's helping folks track down what they're looking for.

In this case, you found a thing and, now you're hoping to find something to do with it. Others are staring at it because they know exactly what to do with it... which is nothing but add it to a collection of Zelda wonders. You can post on here to sell it, or go local with Craigslist. Better yet, make a trade... talk to those who would love your little critter, and see what marvelous creation you can swap it for. I for one know Saki.Girl and SamhainPropworks are both skilled artisans. You could just find that giving your little critter a new home, could yield a Halloween decoration that you can love just the way it is. Reach out to them, and see what possibilities await. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts