Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think if they'd painted in the teeth it might not be as scary. Still, I find that sort of re-creation stuff fascinating & it's usually pretty accurate. That the stuff that caught John List. You can see the bust in the Crime & Punishment Museum in DC too.

The real John List on the left, his re-created, aged, bust on the right:

On the left, John List when they caught him & the bust:

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
ROTFLOL. No can't say I ever thought about that! The work is pretty amazing. He looks like a drunken fool to me...Probably been dipping into the contents of that bottle. He does look happy though in a mindless kind of way. Those clear teeth add a unique dimension!

I will NEVER look at my Crystal Vodka bottle the same again...

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
I always expected a crooked nose. I figured with that big a bump on his head he must be clumsy and surely he would have broken his nose at some point.

Does anyone have any examples or specific ideas hot to incorporate the crystal skull? I bought an empty bottle and all I can come up with is led tealight to flicker inside.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
I got a large and medium with shot glasses for Christmas. I don't drink vodka, but I really wanted the bottles. hahahaha (My husband on the other hand was only too happy to get ME the bottles, as he will drink the contents. LOLOLOLOL)

That was fun looking at the recreation! I think he looks the way I imagine Ichabod Crane would?!?!?! Only happy. Very happy.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
I got a large and medium with shot glasses for Christmas. I don't drink vodka, but I really wanted the bottles. hahahaha (My husband on the other hand was only too happy to get ME the bottles, as he will drink the contents. LOLOLOLOL)

That was fun looking at the recreation! I think he looks the way I imagine Ichabod Crane would?!?!?! Only happy. Very happy.

:eek:Hilda, I'm right there with you....bring on the bottle....Yay! WooHoo....Oh my!!! Only difference....I do drink vodka...so... We're golden!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts