Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you that have developed and maintained your own website, what development package would you recommend?

I've used Joomla a little bit, but it seems to be very limited in it's flexibility and cusomizability.

I am an IT professional, so I'm not computer illiterate, I just don't have any web development experience.

I would like a package that would lend itself equally well to a haunted attraction website, a personal blog type website, and a retail website (shopping cart, paypal, etc.).

I don't mind some HTML or scripting, but the easier and quicker to implement the better. I don't have a lot of spare time to devote to a large learning curve.

For anyone with a suggestion, can you post a link to a website you've developed with the recommended package that could serve as an example of what the package is capable of?

Thanks!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I gave up learning new software and just let others do the work now. The issue with me is TIME. Just never had the time to really get into design like I wanted. Sometimes you have to ask, whats YOUR TIME WORTH ? Sometimes its just easier to let the established guys do the dirty work. My .02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts