Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Halloween Forum Family,
I was just courious what was your first job ever? :)

My first job was working at Chuck E. Chesse when I just turned 16. And let me say it just plaine sucked. :eek:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
My first job was aged 16, I worked in a sports store(JJB Sports, to be exact), just long enough to save up for a holiday with a friend and her family! :p

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
At 15 I worked as a dishwasher/veg prep at, Wong's Starlight Coney Island & Chinese Food Resturaunt. Made $1.50 and hour plus a meal. Worked hard, but Mr and mrs Wong took good care of their "kids" as they called those that worked for them way back in 1981!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I worked at Regal Cinemas when I was nineteen years old. I loved it except the concession stand was realy busy, especially when The Lord Of The Ring movies came out.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Pick up golf balls at a driving range at age 13. One day my family and I were going on a trip and I asked what about my job. My mother replied that man can pick up his own balls. LOL

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,420 Posts
Working at a carwash in 1972 ! Before that cutting grass, raking leaves, shoveling snow,.....

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Heh...had a paper-route back when kids were still allowed to have them...was 11 when I started.
Nothing like loading over 100lbs of paper into bags hanging from the handlebars of your bike, and riding on the street at 4:30am...

I will say, however, that I found that time of day to be very peaceful.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,695 Posts
Babysitting at age 11.

Lied about my age to get my first real job at a toy store at 15.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My first job started when I was 7 working summers on my grandpa's dairy farm. Milking cows, feeding hay, and stuff like that. He taught me to drive when I turned 9 rounding up the cows in the pasture. By the age of 10 I was working the large equipment such as the tractor with the box blade, the plow, grain mill, ect... I truly enjoyed my summers with my grand parents.

At 16 my first real job was at a local grocery store as a bagger. I hated that job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts