Halloween Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 3779 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
We've signed up to NetFlicks and I'm having a great time with it. Last night I watched "Buried". Not a horror movie I know, more a psychological thriller. I've wanted to see this ever since I saw the trailer for it last year.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
The Midnight Meat Train with Vinnie Jones and Bradley Cooper. Not your average serial killer movie. I can highly recommend it.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Fright Night (remake)

Wow. One of the worst movies Ive seen in a long time. 10 minutes in I knew I was going to waste a hour and a half of my life.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,548
I watched Pretty Little Devils.....what was I thinking!? I thought it was going to be some kind of sorority slasher sort of in the style of the Sorority Row remake. I was very wrong.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Final Destination 5....didn't like the story as much as the others but it still has the same OMG factor with the deaths :)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Killer Eye Haunted House....pretty much crap but the props were kind of cool. Also watched Donner Pass....typical B horror movie.

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
Cabin Fever. I'd seen the infamous pancakes scene on YouTube. After watching the movie, it made sense that that scene didn't make sense. If that makes sense. It was one of those movies where I was eager to see characters die. I laughed a couple times. I'm not sure why.

1541 - 1560 of 3779 Posts