Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I am a big fan of halloween have been since I was a little girl. I am planning a Halloween wedding and need any ideas I can get...:D

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Welcome. Just do a search for 'Halloween wedding' here and I'm sure you'll find more than enough ideas to help you out:p

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
there have been quite a few halloween weddings on here. gwenplayne is one. congratulations! you will find plenty of ideas. be sure and post pictures. welcome aboard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks so much everyone..the wedding is on 10/30/09, we were originally going to do it on halloween but due to trick or treat and me having two kids it wasnt going to work out, lol.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding , will it be costumed or traditional? If it's costumed, you should get the invitations out asap so folks can prepare. The choice between those two will pretty much determine everything for the ceremony.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.

Well...we all know what you're going to get for Halloween this year!!;)

....Tired.
:D

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your forthcoming marriage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everybody!! and yes it is going to be a costume wedding. i have been looking all over the web for invitations, they are sooo expensive so I think I may make them myself..now I am looking for halloween stencils..if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts