Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little bit stuck on what to wear on Halloween with this shiny gold lame' long-sleeved bodysuit. Any suggestions on what I could wear with this shiny gold lame' long-sleeved bodysuit on halloween and for what theme/character?

·
Registered
946 Posts
What to wear: A tattered headband, tattered leg warmers and a digital watch (any cheap one will do.)

Theme: Zombie aerobics instructor.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I agree with Aerobics instructor .. or you can add a wild wig, some make up, and other do-dads and go with your own interpretation of something out of Blade Runner.

2,442 Posts
GDfreak lol at zombie lady gaga...great idea!

How about a zombie cocktail waitress, wear it with some fishnet tight, high heels, maybe some bunny girl ears. Get a plastic tray and glue a plastic cocktail glass on it. Mix up some gelatine, with a bit or red food colouring put the mix in the glass, then pop on a fake eyeball. Maybe stick some bloody severed fingers on the tray, then zombie up your face.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Disco zombie? undead with some 70's glam

if you're female you could put on some leg warmers, a 70's style wig maybe even try being a 70's roller disco zombie!
I don't care for the zombie thing but I like the roller disco part. Wear it over some tights (OMG I hope you are female) with leg warmers, afro wig (or tease the sh1t out of your hair), round moon glasses, a cute thong that says "Disco Fever!" the only place it can, fingerless gloves and roller skates (you can lock the wheels with a tool)

Or you could be a Solid Gold dancer

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I was thinking Martian. Add some green tights and gloves. A set of antennae, green make-up, a ray-gun and a P38 Mod-U-Later. And you could blow up the world!

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
Goldmember - or goldmember's girlfiend? think blonde hair & rollerboots :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
yOU could dress up as R2D2's woman. do a little Star Wars character building. Get a gold skirt or spray paint one, starch the **** out of it to make it stiff. Wear a short wig and add some colorful buttons on the chest to create a mother board. Or you could wear another gold shirt on your legs and add a fake head to the collar area. Put your legs through the sleeves and be a freak of nature.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Polyester slacks, a crocheted or loud colored vest, gaudy earrings, a curly dark short hair wig, bright red lipstick and dark blush, long nails and a coffee cup....You know, "Talk amongst yourselves, she's like butta' " from Coffee Talk on SNL. I'm sorry, that's what it screamed to me when I saw the picture, lol.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well since my Goldmember and Solid Gold Dancer ideas had already been mentioned, how about this? Just add black slacks and some bandaids.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Disco zombie? undead with some 70's glam

if you're female you could put on some leg warmers, a 70's style wig maybe even try being a 70's roller disco zombie!
I love this idea!!! I also love the name halloween_sucks_in_the_uk:D That cracks me up!! I would definately go with the dead disco zombie:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts