Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a little stuck on what to wear with this mask. I wanted to go with a pumpkin/jack o lantern style haunt this year, and thought this mask was perfect for it, But I don't know what else to wear with it. I thought about wrapping vines and stuff to clothing, But Im not sure. If anyone has any Ideas, I would appreciate you posting. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
You could cover your clothes in fake leaves, vines, etc...and at the haunt, lay down so it appears the pumpkin is just laying in a pile of leaves. Then when you move.... (evil grin)

Otherwise, you could do the evil scarecrow thing.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I was thinking the same treatment, but using your basic Black Robe. Great looking mask, BTW. Where'd you find that Bad Boy?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Google "ghillie suits"

nuff said.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would guess THE HORRORDOME.COM
lawl..

seriously, im doing the evil scarecrow yard haunt theme this year complete with a bunch of rot style scarecrows, cornstalk bundles, and punkins everywhere. So of coarse ill be dressed up to blend in looking for some good scares hehe

so where some scarecrow wrappings, tatered cloths, trench coat, straw, or whatever

·
Registered
2 Posts
lawl..

Seriously, im doing the evil scarecrow yard haunt theme this year complete with a bunch of rot style scarecrows, cornstalk bundles, and punkins everywhere. So of coarse ill be dressed up to blend in looking for some good scares hehe

so where some scarecrow wrappings, tatered cloths, trench coat, straw, or whatever
oh my god its count chocula!!! Now im hungry raaaaaa

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
go with a flannel shirt and ripped jeans. get them at goodwill than hot glue hay and leaves to it. Pose as a scarecrow and let the fun begin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts