Halloween Forum banner

What to wear with this mask

2918 Views 15 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Spyderella
Im a little stuck on what to wear with this mask. I wanted to go with a pumpkin/jack o lantern style haunt this year, and thought this mask was perfect for it, But I don't know what else to wear with it. I thought about wrapping vines and stuff to clothing, But Im not sure. If anyone has any Ideas, I would appreciate you posting. Thanks!

See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
You could cover your clothes in fake leaves, vines, etc...and at the haunt, lay down so it appears the pumpkin is just laying in a pile of leaves. Then when you move.... (evil grin)

Otherwise, you could do the evil scarecrow thing.
I was thinking the same treatment, but using your basic Black Robe. Great looking mask, BTW. Where'd you find that Bad Boy?
I was thinking the same treatment, but using your basic Black Robe. Great looking mask, BTW. Where'd you find that Bad Boy?
I would guess THE HORRORDOME.COM
I think its made by the horror dome, but I know lord grimly has some on his eBay page.
Google "ghillie suits"

nuff said.
Ohhhh, Good idea Grim Spirit!
Sweet mask!!! I would either go with the all black robe or a brown rugged robe this picture might help

Good Luck!
See less See more
I was thinking the posing as an evil scarecrow prop and then scaring unsuspecting trick or treaters would be scariest.... just wear a long gown made out of brown fabric raggedy looking.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/115/281936235_859ae7d73b.jpg?v=1162098975
I would use the style of pumpkinrot's work. Check out Pumpkinrot.com. Love the idea of the ghillie suit.
I would guess THE HORRORDOME.COM
lawl..

seriously, im doing the evil scarecrow yard haunt theme this year complete with a bunch of rot style scarecrows, cornstalk bundles, and punkins everywhere. So of coarse ill be dressed up to blend in looking for some good scares hehe

so where some scarecrow wrappings, tatered cloths, trench coat, straw, or whatever
lawl..

Seriously, im doing the evil scarecrow yard haunt theme this year complete with a bunch of rot style scarecrows, cornstalk bundles, and punkins everywhere. So of coarse ill be dressed up to blend in looking for some good scares hehe

so where some scarecrow wrappings, tatered cloths, trench coat, straw, or whatever
oh my god its count chocula!!! Now im hungry raaaaaa
holy crap, bigfoot

Google "ghillie suits"

nuff said.
I don't hunt, nor do I know anyone who hunts, so I've never seen a ghillie suit. What a fabulous costume this will make! I'm thinking the "snow suit" will be killer under blacklight!
go with a flannel shirt and ripped jeans. get them at goodwill than hot glue hay and leaves to it. Pose as a scarecrow and let the fun begin.
Denim bib overalls, plaid flannel shirt, rope belt boots and gloves. Sort of a zombie scarecrow.
I vote for the ghillie suit. That would scare me and I don't scare easy!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.