Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Haunting everyone!

I like to make static figure props out of a PVC body frame.
But I don't like using PVC to make arms and shoulders. It's a pain.

What I want for arms is a bendable foam type of thing. But I don't know where to get it or what to call it.
Walgreens and CVS sell these figures (not this year though) that are basically a scary head and arms with hands with a long flowing outfit that you hang on a wall.
They look like this.
But what are the arms made of and where can I buy it?

(I don't need the hands, those cheap grave breaker hands work great)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts