Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored and made these paper mache dragons. More of a .... I wonder if I could ... make them? I usually make pumpkins. Anyway I'm done and I'm not sure what to do with them. They don't really go with my cemetery. Any suggestions?

20150823_195239.jpg
20150823_195318.jpg

20150823_194508.jpg
20150823_194531.jpg

Thx,
Ron

·
Registered
429 Posts
Put them in the post to me.... You could do loads with these - have them guarding the front door, sat in a tree, looking out through a window. They are awesome. Any chance of a how to..?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Those look great! You could do a lot of things - make a dragon tombstone for a dead wizard, suspend flaming bowls or flickering votive candle holders from their claws, use them as sentries on pillars or walls, perch them on a round Styrofoam ball, attach that to a long pvc pipe and make tall posts for an entryway with a chain reaching across both poles, perch them on either side of a basin and make a kind-of dragon water feature, if you wanted you could spray paint them with that fleck-stone type of spray paint to make them look like stone & then they'd be really cool for a cemetery.

Anyway, lots of options! Hope you can find a neat way to incorporate them into your haunt!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts