Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband has a trailer for his 4 wheeler. It pretty much looks exactly like this.

It's always parked in the driveway and I'v e been trying to think of some way to encorporate it into the Halloween decorations and props, but I'm drawing a blank. What would you all do with this?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,449 Posts
OOOH love the cage idea... you could put someone in a costume in there and they could stay really still until someone comes up or says "It's only a fake!" :D

First thing I thought of was a coffin on it as a mini wagon hearse. Or what about a few bales of hay and a pumpkin display with scary scarecrows or a pumpkin rot type prop?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep in mind though that when the trailer isn't attached to a vehicle it's not steady. You go in it and walk to the back toward the gate and the front pops up in the air and the back goes down like a see saw. So having a real person playing around on it wouldn't be the best thing. But I love your ideas so far!

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
I also immediately thought of a cage when I first saw it. Put cement blocks under the tongue to level it, and put a monster of choice in the cage.

·
Magic Man (Taken)
725 Posts
Put cement blocks under the rear as well. The trailer will still pop up with blocks only under the tongue.

·
Super Moderator
5,801 Posts
Keep in mind though that when the trailer isn't attached to a vehicle it's not steady. You go in it and walk to the back toward the gate and the front pops up in the air and the back goes down like a see saw. So having a real person playing around on it wouldn't be the best thing. But I love your ideas so far!
Oh, a couple cinder blocks on either end will solve that. ;)

edit: Oh, I see a couple folks beat me to that suggestion.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I pictured some kind of torture area. You could have a body/skeleton tied to the back tailgate portion and then have another victim or two laid out on the wooden part.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
When I saw the picture I immediately thought of an old-fashioned hayride. But with a twist. Lots of hay and pumpkins, and gingham dresses and denim and cowboy hats....but on skeletons or zombies. Wouldn't that be cute???

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When I saw the picture I immediately thought of an old-fashioned hayride. But with a twist. Lots of hay and pumpkins, and gingham dresses and denim and cowboy hats....but on skeletons or zombies. Wouldn't that be cute???
HAAHAAA that's really cute!

·
Registered
591 Posts
couple of sheets of plywood cut ou could make a horse drawn hearse kinda thing.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Hitch it up and drive around the neighborhood with the cage idea. Scream at children as they walk home from school...

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Umm I'd put hay bales and pumpkins on it. You could take people are the block on a halloween hay ride and tell them a ghost story

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So far I love the idea of hay bales and I could make a pumpkin rot figure. And taking the kids around the neighborhood with it would be awesome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts