Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I thought this topic needs its own thread as it is quite important, It was in my "Help...With My Website" thread...

Ideas for you....

- I live at the bottom of a hill
- I live in Portsalde, Brighton
- I live on Burlington Gardens
- I live in Sussex

Feel free to ask for any more info...

So far I have a few names...

- Burlington Blood Baths
- Brighton Frightens
- Poisonous Portslade
- Brighton Cemetary / Frighton Cemetary
- Horror At The Hill
- Spells By The Sea
- Spells In Sussex
- Gardens Of Death

Please Contribute

Ruggerz

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wondering if you have a favourite theme/character/genre sort of thing?
Then I can envision the haunt a bit better.
I dont have a favourite I love everything.....

We dont have a set theme, we change every year....next year we are doing Saw props...

Ruggerz

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I couldent think of a solid haunt name so I just went with the town where I live. Then I choose a theme and add'd it like a prefix almost.
My haunt this year is "Boulder Haunt""A Supernatural Night"

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i kind of like frighten cemetary, but are you going to base it around a graveyard? what are you going to base it around. i know you are going to have it in your garden. what if you made up a sign that that said Brighten cemetary and it lit up. then on the B have part of it blink off so for a quick flash it looks like an F.
Brighton Cemetary
Frighton Cemetary

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
The portslade valley of unrest... I agree with hallorenescene, a lot of the name depends on what you are going to base it around. But I do love the idea of a sign that looks like it's broken, and ends up saying frighten cemetery but meant to say Brighton.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
The portslade valley of unrest... I agree with hallorenescene, a lot of the name depends on what you are going to base it around. But I do love the idea of a sign that looks like it's broken, and ends up saying frighten cemetery but meant to say Brighton.
That is a great idea. The play on words is wonderful and adds a good horror element. If you can't create a lit sign, you can always do the "painted over" technique.

Even if you don't go with a cemetery, I think "Frighton" something would work really well.

Frighton Gorge, Frighton Valley, Frighton Gulch, Frighton Shallows, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts