Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all collect Halloween decorations but is there a specific thing you collect. Post pics of your collection. Here is a few of mine.

DSC06236.jpg
This is some about 1/4 of my Boney Bunch

DSC06245.jpg
My newest collection vintage pails/buckets

DSC06250.jpg
I love Casper. Here is my vintage Casper figurines. I am waiting on my newest one from an auction win.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)Okay, I will take pictures tonight, but I have the jun planning Nighmare Before Christmas people... Santa Jack, Plain Jack and Pumpkinhead Jack and Silver Coffin Sally, Loc, Shock and Barrel, the Mayor and the Mad Scientist. Also Dept 56 Halloween village...but it got so huge, I had to stop collecting that one. (No place to display it all):(

·
Seer of All
2,936 Posts
Nothing as cool as those candle holders and casper figurines, for sure. I love those!
I guess my largest collection would be my spooky town pieces and I've been gradually falling out of love with it for the last few years. I love the idea of it but once it's on display I'm like, eh, ok.
The things I never tire of are kitchen items; coffee mugs, salt and pepper shakers, table linens, etc. and I buy them with reckless abandon! :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I dont have pictures, but I collect anything pumpkin shaped or candy corn colored. Ive got pumpkin shaped cookie jars, candy bowls, candle holders. Pumpkin plushies, a glass pumpkin shaped jar filled with mini pumpkins, pumpkin shaped candles, pumpkin drinking glasses, pumpkin plates, several pumpkin buckets, a pumpkin planting pot. The list goes on. So much pumpkin. And I love it! :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm addicted to candle sconces. I have so many yet I always need more. I also love frames, especially baroque style--- really ornate ones. And of course, antiques in general ;)

·
Registered
380 Posts
With me it's almost anything Halloween from ceramic candle sconces to T-shirts from Halloween venues like Horror Nights or Halloween Haunt. Then there's Halloween albums, both music and sound effects. and animated props. Last year I kept an animated floating ghost up in my living room all year because I couldn't force myself to put it away. So as Grinningbook used to say, it's anything and everything and all sorts of stuff.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
If I come across a Halloween nutcracker for the right price I will get it. If found at a super low price, I will even buy the cheapo Target ones and re-paint and dress them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
boo who?
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing