Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
The part acquisition stage... especially if the parts are thrift store or curb-side finds.

But I always have to tell myself that "buying is not doing." I have two Shiatsu massagers that have yet to turn into animated props. Every year, I promise myself that they will be my winter project.

Been telling myself that for six years now. :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
By far it's the planning for me. I enjoy researching the prop then figuring out how to make it happen. (But I guess that's the engineer in me.) I also like sketching it up which satisfies my artistic side.

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,767 Posts
The part I like the most is when my daughter (9) and son (6) get excited showing off a new prop I've built to other people. It's a combination of the excitement in the voice and the pride in their eyes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
The actual building of the prop is probably my favorite part but I also get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing the end result. Then there's a whole other level when you put everything out for display and hear all the comments from visitors. I just love the whole process really. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hard to which is my favorite, I guess all if it; from the design phase to garage sales to building walls (well maybe not building walls) set decorating, cranking up some hard rock and getting in the zone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts