Halloween Forum banner

What Monster/Creature Would You Be?

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  PumpkinsKiss 
#1 · (Edited)
If you had to choose to be a classic cinema monster, who/what would it be?

My first thought was Dracula, but the thought of having to spend every night in search of food would get old fast. Then again, if I could take advantage modern technology and human greed, funding and running my own blood bank, it might not be too bad.

Then again, if Dorian Gray could be considered a cinema monster, I could get the same result with much less effort and fewer restrictions on my waking hours and sleeping arrangements.
:unsure:

#5 ·
I like the Dorian Grey idea, but if we're going traditional monster I'd say vampire.

But what type of vampire? Hmm.....I would NEVER sparkle...blech...not too scary or rat-like like Nosferatu but it would be nice to have the option to show that scary form if needed....maybe a Lestat-like vampire or Gary Oldman's Dracula.

There's so many choice....that's my answer for now.

Wait....is there a monster that can time travel? If so then THAT'S my pick!! Because there's a crap ton of dead musicians I need to see perform live, literally live. If a ghost could do that then I'd be down for that.

#9 ·
It all depends on how true to the original cinematic idea you wish to be. Dorian Gray requires that you be a killer sociopath in every version. Vampires were originally the Nosferatu incarnation. It wasn't until later that we started wanting them to be sexier and more able to swap out what they could turn into. Ghosts are all over the board on what they can do and what they look like. What happens if you ask to be a ghost and wind up that creepy one from "The Ring"? Werewolves look great, but overall the pain of bones re-configuring two or three times a month seems a bit much. So, I opt for Godzilla. I'm pretty much laid back until someone starts upsetting my ecosystem, and then I go all flaming Greenpeace on them. Yep, that's the life for me. Lots of time swimming and playing on the beach, and a giant moth for a friend that can spin out a hammock for me to lay in when summer finally arrives.

#10 ·
Vampire. You look really cool and mysterious...chicks dig you...you can change shape and fly and you have supernatural powers. Plus the clothing is rockin'. I'm going with the top hat and cape thing...think Edward Mordrake in American Horror Story without the face on the back of your head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.