Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year is the first year I'll ever dress up. Yeah it's really sad I know, but this year is the year!

Anyway I'm going for a sick killer blood showered butcher, like Till Lindemann from Rammstein

rammstein27.jpg

I've already looked at some recipes but I'm not sure which one I'm looking for.
In the picture you can see some blood is still fresh while some looks like it's been there for a while. I'm thinking on splattering an apron with blood next week around tuesday or wednesday and letting some of it age and then splattering fresh one all over me and the apron and clothes (im thinking squeezing it into a bag, sealing it and stabbing it in the shower to get a more natural realistic splatter.

Also in the picture and videos till has brown/dirty shoulders and white flour like spots on his back and face. Should I use makeup or just a bit of flour? and for the dirt/grease part what can I use? I wouldn't like showering in water, then in blood and then rolling on the ground (it would be sickly good though!

Anyway, I'm open for all ideas. Hit me!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know this is super late since I just found out about this site a few hours ago but I found that this jelly blood they sell at Spirit works pretty good. Not sure of the name of it but it comes in a little bottle and you have to microwave it for a few seconds before putting it on. Maybe this? Brand doesn't look familiar though... 00111484.interactive.a.jpg

This is me a about 4 or 5 years ago before I really got into makeup so this is kinda crappy and nowhere near what I'm doing now Zombie 4.jpg

The bright color was the jelly and the rusty-ish looking blood was the bottle of blood that they sell. I just dumped some on my head but the bottled blood turns to that rusty color after a few hours. I wore this makeup for at least 14+ hours in this picture. 14+ hrs of just the jelly and then added blood after work around the 9th-10th hr.

For splatter look I hang up my clothes somewhere you don't mind getting messy and just dip plastic knife into the blood then fling. For a drip effect just dip the knife in blood and hold it over the clothes letting it drip off :)

Not sure about the flour but you could always something like a powdered sugar strainer to cover yourself a bit instead of just using your hand.

I hope this helps for future projects! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts