Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
As a kid - anything chocolate that didn't have any peanut butter in it (still not a fan of chocolate and peanut butter together)

Now - it's Nerds! I love the little boxes of them! Next would have to be Skittles.

·
Registered
68 Posts
All time favorite I'd probably have to say Reese's cups? But because I'm a glutton for punishment, I went full vegan early last year so, sadly.... no (commercial) chocolate for me now. From what's easily available and I can eat, I'd say either Skittles or Swedish Fish. Anyone got any good vegan favorites that aren't sour patch kids, let me know. :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
I am a candy corn and halloween mix fan. But ... reeses cups came out with reeses thins in milk and dark chocolate. It changes the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter filling and OMG it is amazing. But candy corn is my year-round fav.

·
Registered
216 Posts
As a kid - anything chocolate that didn't have any peanut butter in it (still not a fan of chocolate and peanut butter together)

Now - it's Nerds! I love the little boxes of them! Next would have to be Skittles.
Finally someone else that doesn't like the chocolate and peanut butter combo! Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy but I am just not a fan. Each separately is great, just don't mix 'em together and I'm good!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts