Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite ghost story is The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. There's just something
about the story of Ichabod Crane and The Headless Horseman that's so spooky! What's your's?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don't know if this counts but Probably "The tale of Laughing in the Dark" from Nickelodeon's Are You Afraid of the Dark. That episode never gets old. Other than that, yeah, Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
my daughter use to watch are you afraid of the dark. we have one vhs of it. are there anymore one can purchase? we also have all the goosebumps series. my grandson loves those.

·
Registered
281 Posts
my daughter use to watch are you afraid of the dark. we have one vhs of it. are there anymore one can purchase? we also have all the goosebumps series. my grandson loves those.
unfortunately Viacom doesn't understand that if they would just put that show out on dvd people would buy it....

I do own all of the episodes....but I'm not at liberty to discuss >how< I got it lmao

·
Registered
320 Posts
A tie between:
"The White People" Arthur Machen
and
"The Bodysnatcher" Robert Louis Stevenson
"The White People" tells you nasty stuff from an innocent childs viewpoint which makes it creepy.
"The Bodysnatcher": (quote) "...Fettes clutched him by the arm and these words came in a whisper, and yet painfully distinct,'Have you seen it again?' "

·
Registered
320 Posts
Oh man, the film is a CLASSIC..saw it when I was ten or so...scared the whillies out of me. I can still SEE Boris reaching over at the end, and steering the horse while the guy goes to pieces. Part of the "Val Lewton 9"....9 horror flicks Val Lewton made for RKO that played with your MIND...hard as hell to find for years, but you can get them on a dvd box set now for the price we had to pay out for ONE flick back in the days of VHS....
WHERE is the justice???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts