Halloween Forum banner

What is the weather looking like for the big night in your area.

3K views 50 replies 47 participants last post by  gaqt 
#1 ·
Just thought it might be fun to see what the different kind of weather my fellow haunters are going to have to deal with on the big night.
I am in Youngstown Ohio
And right now it is saying sunny with a high of 58. Sunset at 6:14
Trick or treat will start at 6:00 so it should be dark for the last half of tot.

#3 ·
Houston, TX:
High of 78, low of 58. No rain so far predicted, but it looks like it's going to be partly cloudy.

Sunset at 6:58 pm. That means it will be pretty much dark by 7:30 ish.

Hope they are right... :eek:

#8 ·
All of the weather sources are calling for a high in the low 60's and lows in the upper 40's with clear to partly cloudy skies on Thursday-Sunday. Perfect H'ween weather, IMO. If there is no wind, it will be ideal. Gotta love it, as it's cold and windy here today and we actually had some wet snow yesterday. It put me behind in setting up but I can do what neds to be done in two days. I'm psyched!!!!!

#10 ·
In Groningen, the Netherlands it will be sunny with a high of 8 C and a low of 1 C.
I'm happy with that :) As long as its dry it can be cold. Plus it gives me the added bonus of being able to keep my food cold without it having to be in the frig!

MsM

#19 ·
it's going to be 55 and sunny here in my part of PA. I'll take it considering how it was 39 today and 37 tomorrow. People in higher elevations got a foot or better of snow today. We just got rain and that raw, bitter, cold breeze that goes right through your bones.

#21 ·
Forecast here in the lower Hudson Valley of NY is sunny and 55. WHooHoo!!! Althought today and tomorrow are cold rain/lots of wind, maybe a touch of snow, which stinks. Most of my graveyard got blown away over the weekend, so I guess I will be spending thursday fixing it all. Being stuck inside gave me time to do some cleaning though, carve a few more pumpkins and make up 75+ goodie bags. I'm crossing my fingers that thursday will be mild, otherwise I will be running around like a maniac all day friday! Good luck to everyone..hope it will be nice in your part of the world.

#24 ·
South of Cleveland, 60 and sunny for Friday. I got lucky, my home town's ToT was sat the 25th and it was sunny and about 55. Last two years i got rain and snow :( I'm bummed that due to Daylight Savings Time being moved that it isn't completely dark for ToT anymore, especially mine last weekend from 5-7. But hey, i got good weather so i can't complain too much. I am excited, and so is my daughter, this Fri will be her 3rd ToT this year... i guess it is America, just one ToT will not do!

#26 ·
here in Clarksville TN :

sunset: 5:53 PM
daily temp: High: 72°F RealFeel®: 71°F
Mostly sunny and nice

night temp: Low: 46°F RealFeel®: 44°F
Mainly clear

thunderstorm probability 2%

13.3 hrs of dark

sounds like it should be a nice night.

#27 ·
I am keeping a weather eye on the horizon that's for sure.....there is a forecast for foul weather ahead for these parts (Northern Calif)......a 30% chance of rain here on Friday :(.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.