9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
At my home towns carnaval this year was a man dressed as Amy Winehouse complete with cigarette and can of strong beer!

·
Registered
205 Posts
One year I ordered a US post office shirt and dressed up as a mailman but I also ordered one of the fake butts and attached it to a pair of boxers then slit the pants in the back and attached a stuffed dog to the tear. So alot of people thought Mailman walking around being attacked by a little dog and exposing the fake hiney was pretty funny. And at the halloween party I carried a mail bag full of the single shot bottles as treats :D I don't think I have any pics, but if I come across it I'll post it.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just thought of a funny one, it might work best for guys. You could go as "hungover", go dressed in wrinked clothes and a robe with tie tied around your head, bad bed-head, drinking from a coffee mug, asprin bottle in pocket and to top it off have stuff written on your face (known in the prank world as "chiefing")....maybe write "balls" on your forehead.

BTW, The funniest costume I have seen in person was "Lance Lightning - Gay Superhero"....I wish I had pics

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, Back in high school we had this girl "Mary Brown" It was the last year they let us wear costumes to school. We had an early meeting for ROTC. I was sitting there in my Crow Costume. When we saw her walk in. She looked like a clown that was dragged through the mud and had her ass beat with baseball bats.

Until school let out we called her "Down Town Mary Brown The Dirty Clown"

·
Registered
12 Posts
My cousin went one year as a one night stand. She had a lamp shade on her head and a table top around her waist with skirt. Then she had items glued on table top. She won the costume contest.

Just an idea.
Another plain little outfit was a pig in a blanket. The gal had on a pig nose and was wrapped in a blanket. :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
My son had an idea one year. He asked me to put together a wooden block to sit on the ground, and some wire coming up out of it about 36" high to hold open a Treat Bag. Then he and his friends took the set up with them on Halloween Night. At peoples' doors, they'd receive their treats then ask, "What about Johnny? He's the Invisible Man!"

I found it interesting that fathers who came to the door would laugh and shell out candy; mothers would scowl and close the door.

·
Registered
99 Posts
ck out my album
victoria1313
last yr we where witch drs
I got black plastic boobs- and stuck a baby to them and wore big monster feet- I also added a little fur afro to the front of my tights under my grass skirt- very funny for me and my husband got to b scary-

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oooh, I've done a few, and I've had some friends do some awesome one!

We love themed parties, and everyone loves trying to mess with the theme
One year I had a toga party. A friend showed up wearing a leotard, leggings, and a sweatband. He entered the room and started doing star jumps, and called out: 'right, I'm ready for the yoga party! Let's start stretching!" Everyone fell on the floor it was that funny.

I went to a pirate vs ninja party as a software pirate. I decorated a jacket with burnt CDs and inside the lapel we attached my computer keyboard.

I've also been the 'Spanish Inquisition' from monty python - man that was fun to play :)

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
I remember one party someone was a christmas tree... they even had wrapped presents on their feet.

Last year the most creative costume winner was a pinata. She got TONS of tissue paper and cut it out to look just like the real ones and then attached it so she was a human pinata (PINATA PANTS!), and painted two rosy cheeks and had two party hats with streamers on her head. Her boyfriend brought a pinata stick and every time he'd whack her with it, she'd toss candy. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts