Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into Walgreens about a week ago and the Halloween stuff was 50% off. Then I go in today thinking it is going to be 75% off and it's still 50% off. Anyone know when they switch to 75% off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Walgreens switched their tags to 75% off this morning. Was not in the register as they had to adjust from the price 50% to 75% off.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Walgreens prices were sometimes $5 more on items than last year, ie. Medusa head, 19.99 last year, 24.99 this year. Noticed that on other items and they carried a more expensive skeleton too. I can tell you that the two Walgreens I went to last year were pulling stuff from the shelves a day or two after and filling it with Xmas. Not the great markdowns like in the past.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
I agree. I mane a trip to my Walgreens today and not much was really on sale at all. They even still had one pose-and-stay skeleton, but he had no sale price on him.
I walked out empty handed, but I'm gonna check back in a day or two.

F

·
0 Posts
We dont have one of those in our town....but Walmart had absolutely nothing left :( Christmas aisle was in its place.

I also lost my debit card there but thats another story :(

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Went to 3 walgreens, the first one had the most stuff, a single aisle and a pose n stay skeleton. Also never saw theses before but there were these leg lamps with the wicked witch of the west from OZ. I had to get one for my aunts birthday since she loves the with from OZ. :)

The second one had some items but nothing I couldnt live without, had some inflatables but I didnt need them since they didnt fit my theme.

The third was by far the worst as far as stock goes, I could have spit nails I was so ticked. I went in every week to this one and they seemed to never get their Halloween items in. There was an aisle of candy and half an aisle of everything else, but nothing as cool as the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff was at any of them.

Anywho, the xmas stuff was in full view everywhere and even someone in the Halloween aisle was stocking for xmas. There was basically an end cap of some novelty items and a Medusa bust. I got the bust but where is all the candy? I cant help but wonder if they shipped it back early to make room for the xmas stuff. grr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts