Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started unpacking finally... tonight, I have lots to assemble!

What you see in this vid is only half of my collection... The garage will be tomorrow...

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
Os, on behalf of the three dozen Chinese factory workers you kept employed making those Spirit props, I'd like to thank you!! LOL!!

Reactions: Defenestrator

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
Do your animated props run on batteries or plug in to electric? I was thinking...lots of batteries! Also, taking all those batteries out after Halloween to store the props is another whole job. I have lots and lots of batteries for my various small props, so I wondered about the larger ones.

Anyway, nice collection! And it is cool how you found the bargains along the way.

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
I tried to help lessen Os' burden of unpacking so many but he won't sell me the life size character I am interested in :p Maybe when the frustrating task of packing them all back up comes around you'll reconsider. J/K...have fun!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I cleaned my garage today and we are starting to put the Haunt tomorrow... I am so exhausted. Man, do I have stuff, I took 3 front yards just to organised what I had in the Garage.

Since this year, we are concentrating on PUNKING patch, with Witches and Scarecrows, I put away all hanging skeletons, the vampires and other props we won't use this year from.

So, NO Cemetary this year, but our Punkins patch will be packed anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts