Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some used Distortions Unlimited props and with Creepy Cathy there is a box that the power supply plugs into and then the wiper motor gets hooked into. It "randomly" passes power to the wiper motor, so that the prop "randomly" activates for short spurts. Small black box with 3(?) terminals for the wiper motor.
Haven't played with it enough to determined if its a programed open/closed or a random. But I'd like to track down some others, assuming its less expensive then a picoboo. I think the speed is consistent.
Jerseyscare

·
Registered
22 Posts
Arduino Uno (powered by an external USB cable and charger) and a compatible relay module would work (Guide for Relay Module with Arduino | Random Nerd Tutorials) costing around $20 total per that site compared to a base one output Picaboo at say $54 (based on internet searches) . The Arduino and 2 channel relay module would allow you to control two relays independently with separate random timing (or more if you buy more 2 channel relay modules or say n channel relay modules). I could write the needed Arduino code if you did not want to or you could not find examples.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts