Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's pretend you were allowed to pick one item, any item from Spirit Halloween and it was completely free. What would it be? Try to not think of price. Let's say you didn't know the prices...I'm just curious as to what everyone would pick...

·
black light queen
2,506 Posts
Are you serious?
yeah! i think i got, if i remember, about 180 pairs of those vampire teeth that stick on with, i don't know what it is, wax? and a whole bunch of other stuff ... nothing really expensive ... and i left a bunch of stuff that didn't interest me ... it was last year, so i don't remember exactly what i found

no props :-( but i couldn't complain ... it was free

amk

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,480 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,606 Posts
I like him too, I just wish he were more realistic and Headless horseman ish. He looks more of a butcher the way he is. But I still would grab him at a 50% off sale.
Yeah, i love the Headless Horseman, but I think this looks more like a butcher as well. Needs a different outfit.

·
Registered
461 Posts
A new fogger - preferably a low/ground one. We finally gave up on trying to fix our old one and I can't fit a new one in the budget this year!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
Hrmm, thats a tough question, would be hard to pick for sure. After seeing what alot of the props looked like in person I changed my mind about most of them, except for the Spell Speaking witch and Misfortune Teller. Id have to close my eyes, spin me around a few times and see which I go to, I really cant decide :p

·
Registered
353 Posts
I would pick the bleeding skull bird bath they have. I would so leave it out all year to with all my zombie knomes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts