Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I will tell all of you fine Halloween "lovers” what I did for Halloween last year.

First off I have been away from the forums for a few months because my diabetes rendered me useless for awhile but I back to "decent” health now. Anyways I sadly do not have any pictures to show but I can give you out a few details...
I went crazy last Halloween and dressed up like a "wild savage injun” (btw I can say that considering I am a Native American male) After I got my costume fixed up, I was decked out in full bloody face paint Indian feathers and a small axe. I was invited to a hauted house in my local and I took one of my kids with me( My youngest) I than proceeded to have the most fun that I have had in years by " terrorizing ” the neighborhood kids at that particular haunted house as a "ghost savage”.
I had a great time and it was hilarious! It might not be as crazy as the halloween parties that I threw during my early twenties but it was pretty wild for a 43 year old dude with four teen-age kids like me...

Happy late Halloween everyone!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time, but even more importantly, you gave your kid a wonderful memory. Years from now he'll be telling his/her kids, "I remember the year Grandpa..."

·
Registered
369 Posts
That sounds awesome! I wish I had the courage to dress up and scare people. But, I don't lol. I can't even bring myself to dress up taking my kids tot. Maybe this year? Maybe.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Sometimes giving a good scare depends upon having an excellent hiding place. My "Hiding Place" can be acting totally civilized and normal.. until the lights go out and I become more and more nutty until the lights go out and seem as if they will remain absent..total silence will upset many people's "apple cart"
Then.....the slow foot-shuffling begins.. crossing the room.. coming their way with no more exposition or explanations.
The timing of this seems to also upset many, but then we are then on "My Clock", not theirs!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts