Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Ohh, boy! Hopefully that's just paint & it can be washed off! I've got a 3 year old & a 10 month old at home, and they want to "help" :rolleyes: with everything! Let's just say I think I'm gonna be having a lot of late nights this Halloween, in order to keep my own sanity! Ha ha!

·
Registered
458 Posts
you let them.. so that it grows their own interest into halloween.. i think its great.. i have neighbors whose kids are terrified of my skull window covers because they have only been exposed to disney .... just prepare yourself mentally to deal with it.. think of how exciting it is for them.... and the memories... i wished my parents would have been into halloween when i was growing up..

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
He is just precious! Children in horror movies can be creepy indeed; you could have your son cake up his other foot and leave footprints through your haunt leading to some unspeakable Gage type massacre scene. "Now I want to play with YOU." :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He is just precious! Children in horror movies can be creepy indeed; you could have your son cake up his other foot and leave footprints through your haunt leading to some unspeakable Gage type massacre scene. "Now I want to play with YOU." :)
My sons name is Gage.....

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would actually be great stuff on his foot, and my hand and his sisters leg, etc.... What a mess.

·
Registered
189 Posts
My son was into everything at that age all years long!! All I did was clean up after him. Now my kids are older and use all my supplies for their own creations which is great until I find the mess they've left behind. I'd say it gets better but it just gets different!:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
my 2 year old likes to play with my motion-sensor vampire bust and a button activated Halloween snowglobe. whatever keeps him occupied is ok with me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts