Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I got the rest of the stuff my parents got at the wally world after halloween sale a month ago (just a couple of more masks and a bloody "beware" window cling, plus another bottle of fog solution, nothing special) but my cousin got me a nice, black cuddle blanket with little, multicolored skeletons all over it. I believe she got it from target.

·
Registered
107 Posts
got a insane mane myers mask one of a kind paint job with a bloody handprint on the left side and blood all over the mask. done by andrew at jackinthebox.pics will be up tonight or tom.probably on my slide from my hauntspace or myspace.ill have a link.

·
Reaper Queen
8,798 Posts
I got a funkin type pumpkin with a carved cat with a arched back, and I got a battery operated CD player, so I can use it in my haunt for sounds, and not use even more electricity!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I got a remote control tarantula. I plan on using it to creep out of the crank ghosts crypt as the kiddies are looking up :)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I got a remote control tarantula. I plan on using it to creep out of the crank ghosts crypt as the kiddies are looking up :)
Deadna - great minds think alike! My wife came through with the remote controlled tarantula as well! Definite plans for it in the haunt next year. Plus, it really freaked out the dog! She also got me some dollar store monsters as stocking stuffers and friends gave me a drop-down chattering skull.
But she REALLY suprised me with the LAFF IN THE DARK behind the scenes DVD of the Haunted House at Knoebels Amusement Park in Elysburg, PA. We've been going to Knoebels for years and their dark ride is widely acclaimed. I couldn't justify buying the DVD for myself, but she made my Christmas with it!

·
Bringing the Dead to Life
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deadna - great minds think alike! My wife came through with the remote controlled tarantula as well! Definite plans for it in the haunt next year. Plus, it really freaked out the dog! She also got me some dollar store monsters as stocking stuffers and friends gave me a drop-down chattering skull.
But she REALLY suprised me with the LAFF IN THE DARK behind the scenes DVD of the Haunted House at Knoebels Amusement Park in Elysburg, PA. We've been going to Knoebels for years and their dark ride is widely acclaimed. I couldn't justify buying the DVD for myself, but she made my Christmas with it!
I forgot about that DVD. I live about an hour from Knoebels, and I go there once or twice a year, sometimes just for the haunted mansion. It's a great classic dark ride that is pretty well maintained. Be sure to leave your review about the DVD. Still thinking about buying it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I had pretty much picked out my gifts in September and told my mom and wife exactly what I wanted...because by the time they usually get around to it, its late october and everythings gone.
I got a few Lemax village items from Michaels from my wife.
My mom and aunt got me several items from target, although they are going to be general decor m not just halloween. A skull cookie jar, a really nice skull hurricane candle holder and a skull tinted glass lantern.
Another aunt brought us a halloween lighted arch from Target, which my wife had apparently coveted without telling me..*G*
I got my wife a spiffy handwelded steel pentacle chandelier, just the thing for our NEW HOUSE. pics and idea mining to come...
And while not really halloween, our dog Daisy got a huge beef bone that she can hardly pick up, which has been occupying her attention for some time now....

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Deadna - great minds think alike! My wife came through with the remote controlled tarantula as well! Definite plans for it in the haunt next year. Plus, it really freaked out the dog!
My 80 year old mom bought mine for me :)
I'm a little disappointed in it...not very fast in forward motion and way too loud. Is yours the same? Mine is the National Geographic brand from Target. I have a much nicer tarantula from Wal-Greens that runs fast but not remote controlled.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts