Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Jules that skelly looks MAD! you better ask him if he's "OK?"
My Wife got me a Yellow hat that says "JEEP" across the front. I have had three such hats, i wear them out.
This is a very needed item, because my JEEP is Yellow, when Alzheimer kicks me down , if i;m in a crowed parking lot, lost I just look at my hat.
"I have a JEEP.. and it's Yellow." there it is! And the woman sitting in it is,,,my wife? not sure...
"Pardon me, Miss , did you give me this hat?"

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Thank you for the compliments on my skulls, im the goddess and Jules17. Besides gargoyles, decaying craniums are another obsession of mine:D

* Slippers are terrifying, im the goddess;)
* Countess No, sorry about the miserable gift that your dog decided to present you with.
* All of your items are fantastic, Jules.
* Gym, I like your way of thinking...

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
I got new pieces for my Halloween village.

q

A skull that lights up/changes colors and has glitter that float around...He WILL stay up all year round...I love him that much!

I also got this awesome sugar skull and rose purse! I love that people know me so well!

I had a wonderful Christmas I hope everyone on here did as well!!!
Great gifts cherry brandy,

My neighbor crocheted me an afghan that fits on my king size bed. It has bats, ghosts & witches on brooms. I just love it. Must have taken her forever to crochet this big thing.
That sounds really cool. I would also like to see a photo.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Sometime during the night while i was sleeping, my dog decided to hop in bed with me and curled up on my back.
So my dog gave me a stiff back for Christmas. Just what i always wanted LOL.
How very thoughtful...;)

CherryBrandy79, amazing items. The design on the purse is quite elegant, and the cosmic skull that enjoys flaunting its choppers is cool, of course.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got new pieces for my Halloween village.

View attachment 232982 View attachment 232983
View attachment 232984

A skull that lights up/changes colors and has glitter that float around...He WILL stay up all year round...I love him that much!
View attachment 232985

I also got this awesome sugar skull and rose purse! I love that people know me so well!
View attachment 232986 View attachment 232987

I had a wonderful Christmas I hope everyone on here did as well!!!
Awesome stuff! :)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:DThis is the amazing gift I was given by Bobzilla (Robert) for Christmas this year. We became great friends during the Papa VooDoo build....and he made this one of a kind prop for me as a Christmas gift. I cannot believe how wonderful this two headed TweetyBonez bird is. AND thanks to Halstaff, the eyes light up. WHAT??? It is so nice to have wonderful Halloween friends like Robert and Steve. No kidding!;)

Christmas feels just like Halloween to me...:D:D
I couldn't even begin to think what I could make for Robert as a Christmas gift, so I sent him a box of baked/cooked goodies for Christmas. My sort of famous shrimp salad and home made crab bisque. Oh...and crack cookies....

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jules17 if you don't mind me asking, Absolutely Love the Day of the Dead S&P Shakers, would your husband be willing to tell me where he Picked those up at?

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D Since my family no longer exchanges gifts at Christmas, I always find it best if I buy something special for myself....and this was my special gift for this year.....Who doesn't like a little NBC to make the season holly & jolly?

On the hour the clock chimes the NBC theme and Zero comes out of the cuckoo clock doors, and the ghosts and pumpkins light up. I LOVE it!!!:D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts