Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe it or not, I don't have a fog machine. I haven't even touched one. But this year I'm looking to get a fair quality, low price, 400 watt fog machine. Which one should I get and where? Thank you!

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, but that's too expensive, and I'm looking for 400 watts because I want a smaller amount of smoke

And the timer (which is the coolest thing ever) is actually what made me realize that I need a fogger

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with the 400 watt. A few 400 watt foggers are better, the big ones make too much smoke for most haunts.

That being said, seems like I buy a new one every year just to keep 2 running.

Look for a brass exit nozzle. Look for a good filter on the line input. Get a metal box. Look at a few, there are big differences in quality.

There are some 400 watt foggers with a remote control. This is not expensive and works better than you might think.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I been through a few to say the least. I'd avoid Chavuet because the parts are over priced and can only get from manufacture. ADJ on the other hand, parts are reasonable and can get at numerous places online. I had an old Walmart 400W fogger that lasted for about 6 years trouble free and I never cleaned it. Last year I decided to clean it and it actually caused it to clog up and I couldn't get it unclogged.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts