Halloween Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts

We both collected Santas before we even met, so the collection is rather huge at this point. Nothing expensive; just ones we like. They're displayed seasonally except for the snow globes which stay on display in the house after a disastrous winter of record freezing temps that shattered many being stored in the garage.

All our other collections are smaller. My partner collects knives. They just have to look good to him, but many have an animal or dragon theme. We display some in rotation, but I grabbed a few just for reference in the photo. He also collects dragons. I collect Hotei Buddhas and have a somewhat large collection of bears of all types that have been given to me over the years. None of our collections are on display as a group. They're all over the house mixed up.

We too, have promised not to start any new collections. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dragons. All sorts. I've got them packed away since my last house move but I really miss having them out, although I've collected some new ones.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well I try not to collect things because I have a tendency to be a little obsessive about things I like amd I don't want to clutter my house. So, I keep a rein on myself. That said, I do like board games. I have about 10 or 12. If I get a new one I make myself get rid of 1.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
410 Posts
You mean there is something other than Halloween??? I've been visiting wineries all across the country for ~ 30 years, I started keeping bottles from each, but that took up way to much room. So I started collecting glasses from each one. It is great when friends come over and everybody has a different glass from a different place and each one has a story behind it. I've just learned to not put the painted ones in the dishwasher! the etched ones are OK. Just picked up 4 more over the weekend.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Books, books, and more books. We are big readers in our house. Many different genres. History, fantasy, horror, romance, manga, mysteries, cookbooks. Most recently - I've been finding books about witches. Fiction and non-fiction. I also collect dragon statues - though most are packed away right now. My daughter collects Funko pop dolls and Nightmare Before Christmas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Action figures, movies, sneakers and horror film posters that I have signed. Think my two favs are my Halloween and Hellraiser posters. Have most of the cast signed on the latter

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
26 Participants
fowldarr
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing