Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Mostly I want it to get cool early this year so I can get some projects done that I couldn't because of health issues this winter.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I would love to get my hands on a full set of horse tack. Wanting to build a hearse and instead of having a horse there, I want to set the tack so it is fully set for a horse making it appear the horse is actually invisible. Like the one at Disney at the haunted mansion. We have the large neck wring that i found at a garage sale and just need the rest.

hearse horse.jpg

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to get my hands on a full set of horse tack. Wanting to build a hearse and instead of having a horse there, I want to set the tack so it is fully set for a horse making it appear the horse is actually invisible. Like the one at Disney at the haunted mansion. We have the large neck wring that i found at a garage sale and just need the rest.

View attachment 412193
that would be SO awesome!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Extra-large sta-puft marshmallow inflatable. Moving to nj this summer and have a house overlooking train into ny. I think it would be hilarious to have him set up and people just glance him as they fly by. I dislike inflatables, but this one is perfect.
I agree with you, I hate all inflatables, but this is the ONLY one that works!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
After the Creature From The Black Lagoon, I've always wanted a lifesize mounted Headless Horseman. I could find the costume pieces but never a horse, and now I'm finding horse and they've quit making the costume pieces (from the Burton movie). Very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
After the Creature From The Black Lagoon, I've always wanted a lifesize mounted Headless Horseman. I could find the costume pieces but never a horse, and now I'm finding horse and they've quit making the costume pieces (from the Burton movie). Very frustrating.
I love everything Scarefactory makes including the headless horseman!... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FpHNKxjfeY ....ZR

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
The Hocus Pocus neon sign that was sold at Grandin Road last year. If I don't get anything else i'll be happy. What is it about the one that got away that just makes you go crazy sometimes? lol I sat and watched it, went to buy it many times...had it in my cart but I never pulled the trigger. The moment I went to buy it for real...it was GONE! I've been stalking the website ever since.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Hocus Pocus neon sign that was sold at Grandin Road last year. If I don't get anything else i'll be happy. What is it about the one that got away that just makes you go crazy sometimes? lol I sat and watched it, went to buy it many times...had it in my cart but I never pulled the trigger. The moment I went to buy it for real...it was GONE! I've been stalking the website ever since.
oh, i HATE when that happens! I have learned that if i truly love something, get it now!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I want a life size frankenstein and mummy this year - I'm doing a movie monster theme this year. Home Depot had the frankenstein last year but I didn't decide on this year's theme in time and he was gone of course, hopefully he will be back this year, along with a mummy. Or a wolf man.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want a life size frankenstein and mummy this year - I'm doing a movie monster theme this year. Home Depot had the frankenstein last year but I didn't decide on this year's theme in time and he was gone of course, hopefully he will be back this year, along with a mummy. Or a wolf man.
can you make your own mummy with chickn wire, packing tape and 'bandage strips'? It would probly be much cheaper.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Where did you find a Headless Horseman OR a horse?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts