Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I started on this....well...head. I can't call it a mask or anything yet because it's still solid in all areas, but I'm working on it becoming a mask! :)
Its a Pennywise the clown ''head''

So take a look at it so far tell me if it's any good. thanks! and take caution that this is my first creation so don't go to hard on it.
Halloween Forum - helixtheklown's Album: Some of my stuff - Picture

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Looks very creep and scary. wouldnt want that jumping out at me in any Haunted House. nice work for your first.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I'm curious what you're making it out of too. It's an awesome start! Make sure you post pics when you are finished!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was going to carve into it, and make some adjustments, but I figured that the ones I practiced on before did not work out so well, :( So I'm afraid its not going to be a mask :(( just a cool prop!

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Creeepy...good first try. A little work on the eye area & he'll be freaking 'em right out of the yard!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
AWESOME...the yellow eyes are super-creepy. I'd paint them an even deeper, orangey-yellow so they really stand out.

I'm thinking of getting a mannequin head and doing something with it this year...if I get brave enough about doing projects...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AWESOME...the yellow eyes are super-creepy. I'd paint them an even deeper, orangey-yellow so they really stand out.

I'm thinking of getting a mannequin head and doing something with it this year...if I get brave enough about doing projects...
Thank you sooo much!! Yeah, the eyes would look great with a deeper color...i'll take that into account! ;) and you should start some projects, its loads of fun and if your creative (which you would probably be, hence that your on the Halloween Forum ;) ) Then you should :)

Thanks again!

·
Undaunted Haunter
1,627 Posts
I agree with most of the others. I think it is a great start. Really creepy. I especially love the natty looking hair. I also think the eyes need something, maybe more color and deeper shadows???. And I also think it would make an awesome prop head. It would sure scare the crap out of me. I hate clowns. Keep it up and you will be a propmaster in no time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I agree with most of the others. I think it is a great start. Really creepy. I especially love the natty looking hair. I also think the eyes need something, maybe more color and deeper shadows???. And I also think it would make an awesome prop head. It would sure scare the crap out of me. I hate clowns. Keep it up and you will be a propmaster in no time.
Thanks! I really appreciate the compliments! Its what keeps me motivated to make more! ;) Ya I will try and work on the eyes a bit, and thank you i hate clowns too! but yet they're soo creepy they are appealing....lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts