Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year there is something new on the Haunt scene, whether it is a 3-axis skull or a FCG (Flying Crank Ghost). What do YOU think this year's new "thing" will be?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
My vote for the effects cat. last year was the store bought Gemmy Bubble fogger. I only wish I had got mine in Oct. but got such a good deal in Nov. (90% off) I purchased six of them. I had no ideal how cool they were. The kids are gonna love the garage this year.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Props

More animatronics used by our members. I feel that since we have a great prop building group, and some great instructors, more of us non technical haunters should be able to learn how to incorporate at least one motorized prop into our haunt.
I second that! I've acquired so many skills in the last few years to supplement my electrical and controls programming knowledge (such as welding and papier mache!) that my props have gotten better year over year, and I've noticed people in other forums that enter in totally freaked out by the idea of building something that moves or talks or whatever but after much encouragement form the forum members, and a little help, they are building amazing props with their own unique touch!

This year I'm tackling airbrushing and possibly monster mud!:D

-EEric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts