Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am talking like real movies released by big studios that played in mainstream theaters that at least is commonly known throughout the film industry. So, which Motion Picture would you grant this title with? What movie shocked you the most?

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've really been staring at this post for like 5 to 10 minutes so don't think I forgot I just been really trying to think of a good one and it's really hard haha

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'd say whats shocking the most with these horror movies is that they're pg-13 lol but like you said in the other thread that,(I am as well) not very squeamish with these movies so nothing really stands out

·
Registered
260 Posts
from Justin to Kelly yeah that's pretty bad lol the things I find vile and shocking is the abominations called scary movie I hate those movies so much it's just a slap in the face

·
Registered
432 Posts
Controversial is such a subjective term...

I once saw a film called Holy Mountain which was definitely disturbing and bizarre.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd say whats shocking the most with these horror movies is that they're pg-13 lol but like you said in the other thread that,(I am as well) not very squeamish with these movies so nothing really stands out
I am still puzzled over how The Woman In Red got away with the Pg-13 rating, I know it is not Horror.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Controversial is such a subjective term...

I once saw a film called Holy Mountain which was definitely disturbing and bizarre.
Not if your Entertainment Tonight...

Also I never said it wasnt subjective. What's controversial to you may not be controversial to me.

I have never watched Holy Mountain before. If you want bizarre try Eraserheads.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know about major release... but limited release has to be I Spit on Your Grave (1978). (I didn't see the 2010 remake... I can only imagine it is has horrid as the first.)
I Spit On Your Grave is a very putrid film, It is one of only three films I have walked out on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If anyone is up for a challenge try watching Cannibal Holocaust or Faces Of Death then top it off with Salo or The Devils. Then tell me how you feel peoples.

You all do not have too though! Just a crazy challenge for the strong minded folks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts