Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Color & shading - excellent. Proportions, excellent. But the photos don't give any suggestion of the size other casket. Nothing to give it scale... I always go life-size or better. The last thing you want in your yard on Halloween Night is something that will be described as "cute".

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it was built out of foam board from the dollar tree in about 1.5 hrs. I'm building a cemetery creep kinda of guy that will be walking through the cemetery caring it on his back . I went with a smaller size say 3.5 feet for that reason. I'm going to mount a skeleton hand I think busting out of it holding a lantern maybe not sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IMAG2722.jpg here is the start of the guy. I'll have him kinda making his way through with a walking stick. I'll do some fake chains around the coffin holding it on to him:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMAG2702.jpg IMAG2701.jpg IMAG2703.jpg IMAG2704.jpg took the extra foam core board and just braced the inside were ever. I may when I make the opening for the skeleton hand spray some great stuff foam inside to help keep it stable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts