Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Powered by Unicorn Blood
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were dropped off at my house by some random neighbor...(I have become "that house")...and I don't know what to do with them. They are not really my style but there has got to be something I could use them for or do to them that would take that commercial Halloween look off them... photo.jpg

Got any ideas?

·
Powered by Unicorn Blood
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah plastic...

I thought of corpsing them and the stake idea... IDK I really don't like the identical twin look

·
Registered
320 Posts
You might cut the face off of one and imbed it into a tombstone. As for the other, you could do that head on a stick bit or turn it into a tombstone popper. Just my two copper discs worth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would ditch the lights. I would paint them skin tone, find a wig to fit one for a random decapitated head. The other one would make a good candidate for an electric chair prop, has that look to the face, the metal electric chair cap would disguise the Franken look.

Jamie

·
Registered
87 Posts
You could cut the face off and use it on a tombstone. Use the other head like a grave breaker and he is breaking out of the ground coming back from the grave. His face would have to be more decomposed though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Possible to hang them from your porch on either side?

·
Registered
894 Posts
People started dropping off stuff at my house too. Most of the time it is stuff I won't use. You could use them as prizes for kids that show up with great costumes. They look like these have not been used. I give out prizes and the kids love it.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Made me think of zombified TweedleDee and TweedleDum.
Any chance of an Alice in Wonderland theme any time in your future?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts