Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I have been off line for awhile but now that things have calmed down a little I have started working on my props again. I picked up these two box type picture frames over the last few months and just know i have seen someone make some type of oddities display out of them ( with a fairy in one ?) but alas I forgot to tag it and save it.:confused: So here are the pictures and lets have your ideas. Thanks.

shadow box picture frame 1.jpg

shadow box picture frame 2.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, that is very cool and will come in handy if I find the right mirror. I will keep looking for the other items I found once.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Super cool mirror effect, matrixmom. I've seen those for sale and always wanted one but premade they were too pricey. I picked up a frame with a little depth to it a couple weeks ago at Michaels. The one you posted looks like a medicine cabinet? Might work very well for the illusion above. I wanted to give the skull- maybe hands too effect coming out of the frame. Here's a link and photo to a couple ready made types that might give you more ideas for the smaller one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HALLOWEEN-P...188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4c6dbf14

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very cool idea. Had not considered this. Keep the ideas coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts