Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
halloween.jpg dropped a few hundred as soon as spirit opened.....we've been laying low the last couple Halloween seasons because of new babies, so we are getting good and ready for next year. My favorite score was one of the silent hill style convulsing nurse props (priced 150) and her first aid kit (priced 50) together for only 40 bucks!! I got less exciting stuff as well such as dress up clothes for kids and some Elsa things for birthday parties......but yeah, it was a good trip worth getting up for sunday!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I snagged a bunch of stuff from spirit halloween and walmart. My favorite item being one of the almost 9 foot tall prop trees from spirit halloween that is still sealed in its box, never displayed for $100! Easiest hundred bucks I've ever spent!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Those prop trees went FAST. Guy around the corner from me had one in his yard on Halloween. I'm assuming he paid full price.

Me... I got

- 2 AtmosFEARfx display monitors $25 ea
- jumping spider and step pad I plan on making into a jumping baby in a carriage prop
- 4 green LED spot lights
- 2 black light LED spotlights.. which suck for my needs... would love to trade them for green (or red ones)
- zombie hunter crossbow
- couple of minecraft box heads
- minecraft diamond sword and pickaxe
- few minecraft wall torches (you can't find actual minecraft stuff half price anywhere! awesome xmas presents)
- my wife bought about 10 different pairs of knee high socks
- she also scored one of those furry hat/scarf combos you can put your hands into styled like hello kitty
- last, but not least.. i finally bought one of those little ray gun key chains i've put off buying for the past 3 years but always wanted one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts