Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,791 Posts
My son has a nasty cold and is moaning like a zombie while his eyes are bright red from a case of conjuctivitis so he's looking pretty gnarly right now. Does this count as a Halloween costume?

·
Registered
344 Posts
A $100 (plus bonus $10) gift card to FrightProps from my wife :) Also a couple Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments. But best was our trip to Disneyland and going through the Haunted Mansion while it is decorated as Nightmare Before Christmas earlier this week. Got to go through twice - once at night. Really impressed with all the changes from it's normal appearance.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My son has a nasty cold and is moaning like a zombie while his eyes are bright red from a case of conjuctivitis so he's looking pretty gnarly right now. Does this count as a Halloween costume?
Oh no. I hope he feels better soon!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hope your son is feeling better very soon but I will admit, you had me giggling over my coffee with your description. :D

Sending him healing thoughts!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was given a small grim reaper to hang in my computer room. Some warm gloves with bats on them. Some of the Horror Movie Classics Mini Mystery Boxes that you can find at Hot Topic or Spencer's I believe. Little collectible figurines. :)

Sounds like you all were gifted with some really nice Halloween items for Christmas! Yay!!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I got a Dremel saw max ( not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it but something for halloween props I'm sure) and 2 new Funko Pops, the Universal Monsters, Dracula and Frankenstein This is the set, I plan on getting all of them, they are so stinkin cute ! View attachment 271655
View attachment 271656

I love these things. I have the Uni set on a shelf right above my computer.

Reactions: matrixmom
1 - 20 of 39 Posts