Halloween Forum banner

What did you find/buy today?

3M views 23K replies 1K participants last post by  HighPriestessIce 
#1 ·
This last week, I got a few new decorations and was very proud of them. My newest finds include:

Dead Eye Drake from Craigslist
YouTube- Dead eye Drake the animatronic pirate SOLD

A three dancing skeleton light set from Craigslist

Animated metal light up penguin from a garage sale (which I can put a white sheet on and make a moving, glowing ghost out of)

And finally..... Pumpkin seeds!

So what did you just find?

See less See more
#20,202 ·
My aunt had this horrible little thing as an Easter decoration. It's one of those toddler sized things that supposed to be hiding it's face in the corner. It scared the hell outta me when I walked into her house & saw it. When she said she was getting rid of it because its legs were going I KNEW I had to have it for Halloween.

I'm not sure what's scarier, the no-face look or the little mask.:D I may leave it with that mask or do something else, creep it up, bloody it up, I don't know yet but here it is for now.

Stuffed toy Plush Toy Pink Textile

Pink Rabbits and Hares Toy Rabbit Stuffed toy

Head Easter bunny Child Toy Headgear

#20,208 ·
I didn't plan on picking anymore things up, but I did a quick spree at Walmart.com this AM. Chief among the purchases was this 12 foot hanging "ghost bride":

I also picked up these 16 inch skeleton hands which I plan to attach to the ghost bride in place of the wimpy little hands she started out with. The second pic shows those:

Attachments

#20,210 ·
If you are interested in black light UV (10w / 20w) LED waterproof ip66 floodlights, I found a eBay seller listing them at 50% off. Might not last long.
I bought 4x 10w.

#20,211 ·
Okay, I have been in my own personal Halloween heaven these last couple weeks. There is a solitary Party City that is closing down near my house. They have been putting out their Halloween items at 70 to 90 percent off. Got a whole bunch of wall scene setters too! These photos are only half of what I've bought. Picked up a ton of costumes for my props too. I've been stopping in every couple days as they keep bringing more stuff out. I've spent around $250 but have picked up $1000 worth of merchandise. Woohoo!

Collection Toy

Fictional character Batman Collection Darth vader Supervillain

Fictional character Collection Technology Games Comics

Footwear Fashion accessory Sock Toy

Electronics Technology Games Fictional character

#20,212 ·
This is my skip year but I'm doing an 80s themed party for 2020. Got a whole bunch of giveaway items for the kids and 80s decor items too. Thought I was buying a lot. One day someone bought 3 shopping carts full of costumes. Today a guy in a huge white van had at least 100 bags of party merchandise. Got to imagine that some of these people are reselling at flea markets or something. Sorry, don't know why this photo ended up upside down.

Footwear Fashion accessory Hair accessory Collection

#20,214 ·
great looking lights Haunted pirates 101. I love lights like these. I have collected so many different ones over the years for next to nothing or even free. Love yours:)

what did I get over the last few days.

A new smoke machine for £10 with the basic button remote

small lamp £1 for my haunted hotel scene
Lampshade Lighting accessory Lighting Cooling tower Roof

creepy doll £2 which I'm not going to paint and spooky up like my others
Doll Toy Fur Costume Figurine

misc items £2 for them all
Yellow Table Drink Furniture Chair

some FREE lights . These are going in my new haunted hotel area. There's another 2 ceiling ones like this, and 2 double wall lights that I still have to collect when they've been removed.
Dairy

oh and about 6 nearly new fence panels. You can NEVER have enough wood:D

#20,217 ·
!
My aunt had this horrible little thing as an Easter decoration. It's one of those toddler sized things that supposed to be hiding it's face in the corner. It scared the hell outta me when I walked into her house & saw it. When she said she was getting rid of it because its legs were going I KNEW I had to have it for Halloween.

I'm not sure what's scarier, the no-face look or the little mask.:D I may leave it with that mask or do something else, creep it up, bloody it up, I don't know yet but here it is for now.
My mom had one of those dressed like a little cowgirl ! I gave it to my moms sister, I agree they are creepy would be great for halloween! Could have used it when we did our asylum theme

#20,218 ·
It was my birthday recently so I went a little crazy buying myself some Halloween decorations. My husband and I are doing an alien theme this year so I bought these...

Egg cup Stone carving Figurine Salt and pepper shakers Ceramic

Alien egg salt and pepper shakers

Claw Invertebrate Animal figure Scorpion Decapoda

A plush alien facehugger that we plan on tying to one of our dogs since we try to include them in our theme

Shower curtain Curtain Bathroom accessory Shower Plumbing fixture

This shower curtain I found on Amazon because we try to decorate every room our guests go into including the bathroom

And this crazy alien chamber. It makes an alarm sound, an alien screeching sound, and can be hooked up to a fog machine. I can't wait for it to get here!

#20,219 ·
Managed to find an old car exhaust analyser for £5 I'm going to take it apart and change in onto some sort of ghost finding device fur the ToTs to play with.

Then I found an old looking trinket box, ideal scene filler.

Attachments