Halloween Forum banner

17621 - 17640 of 21430 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
There's something about a spider that large that makes it almost not a spider. That doesn't make any sense now that I see it in writing. I guess I mean, well, while I don't wanna wake up with any bug on my face no matter what the size, when they're larger than the ones you could squish with a foot, they're almost like a small rodent, like a hamster or something, only less fluffy.

·
Registered
13,768 Posts
Great mask Vandalay Industries. So much personality to it!

I noticed Nox Eterna's post today under the GrandinRoad thread about their Memorial Day sale and said a while back if they had a sale where the percentage was good and there was free shipping, I'd order their Winged Lady Statue for my graveyard. I've admired this winged headless lady for a number of years from a far :rolleyes:. Now will be able to do so close up :) . Figured at some point it will be discontinued and I'd be kicking myself otherwise LOL.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Great mask Vandalay Industries. So much personality to it!

I noticed Nox Eterna's post today under the GrandinRoad thread about their Memorial Day sale and said a while back if they had a sale where the percentage was good and there was free shipping, I'd order their Winged Lady Statue for my graveyard. I've admired this winged headless lady for a number of years from a far :rolleyes:. Now will be able to do so close up :) . Figured at some point it will be discontinued and I'd be kicking myself otherwise LOL.

WooHoo! :D

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
I woke up a little early today, and went out to get coffee and read the newspaper. On my way home I spied a neighbor had some bulk items on the curb for pickup. I stopped and got the following for free:

2 pieces of 10' long 1/2" PVC pipe
2 pieces of 10' long 1" PVC pipe
1 piece of ~7' long 3/4" PVC grey conduit

All the pieces were in new condition (aside from a little dirt). Not a big haul, but still a nice find.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I bought a bunch of cutesy things on Zulily today.

I couldn't resist these guys. Some I'll keep some I'll give away. I also got some Snowpinions snowmen & a couple other non-holiday Bee Wees.

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
Bought these things while shopping last weekend in Mt. Airy, NC in some of their
Local shops on their Main Street. Two primitive stuffed pumpkins, a Jim Shore figure,
The crow haven blocks and perched crow statue, and lastly two Department 56 figures.
image.jpg

Also purchased these items the other day during Grandin Road's Memorial Day sale...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
These are the 3 latest additions to my Halloween collection...
My custom Riot The Clown Mask...

My custom made Winifred Sanderson from Italy

And my Hocus Pocus Garland proudly hanging up in my office! :)

Attachments

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts

I picked up this white bird cage at Gordman's for $7 last week (1/2 off clearance items). I'm using it as-is for now, but I plan on darkening the paint and putting a crow or two in it for Halloween.

I bought this floor lamp at Goodwill for $5.99, intending to re-make the candles in PVC (they are cardboard, in poor shape). I was going to use it outside in my display, and still might...but, I couldn't resist buying a shade for it, and putting it in my living room for now.

The switch is a key, and it's loose, so you sometimes have to turn it a few times to get the light to actually come on. I think that it will look good in the display, with flicker bulbs and no shade. (please disregard the fact that we still do not have our trim up around the new back door, haha, it looks terrible!)

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been a bad member. I haven't posted in a while but I come back with some good finds :D

I found these back in February around Valentine's Day at my local gym. They were having a yard sale and people left some of their items behind to sell. I got both of them for $2 total. I never get lucky at yard sales or flea markets so this was a steal! They seem to have their original cords and are from General Foam. I'm happy to have them
These are FANTASTIC!! I would be in heaven if I found something like this for the price you did! GREAT find! I'm envious! ;)

17621 - 17640 of 21430 Posts