Halloween Forum banner
22841 - 22852 of 22852 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
It's in Toronto Canada! I make halloween and gothic miniatures exclusively, so an October show is my time to shine!
It's in Toronto Canada! I make halloween and gothic miniatures exclusively, so an October show is my time to shine!
Hubby & I built a Haunted Dollhouse several years ago. It's so much fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,765 Posts
Not sure what this year will bring but haven’t given up on the haunted dinosaur museum/park/lab theme. Here’s a few things I just bought or received:
Hair Hand Helmet Finger Circle

Vertebrate Leaf Botany Organism Mammal

Eyelash Amber Publication Font Material property

The egg shaped object I found on clearance at Ross for $2.99. I think it’s thick hollow glass with a clear glass bottom so light can reflect up inside to illuminate. About 5 inches high.

The therapod footprint tracks I got off of Amazon. They’re a thin printed waterproof vinyl with a “removable” adhesive side. Would love a giant set of prints but do like the look of these and can make use of them in lawn I’m hoping, not sure about driveway or sidewalk. Largest ones are about 6-3/4” long, smaller ones about 2-3/4” long. Plan is to mount them to a rigid plastic sheet cut to size of print and use frost cloth metal stakes to secure into the ground and keep in place.

The sunset lamp, also off Amazon, I’m planning on for my garage door behind a parked “park visitor” car (covers the equipment) and cast a nice orange circular light that will shine against a sillhoute of a T-Rex head (picture the Jurassic Park logo here being created). Haven’t tested out look yet but the light looks good.

22841 - 22852 of 22852 Posts