Halloween Forum banner
22821 - 22840 of 22852 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Picked this R. Marino wall sculpture today at a tag sale. Only $25. Needs some repair but I am definitely going to figure out a way to implement this in this years haunt!
I assume that is made out of some heavy type material @ $25, correct? Nice finds on both. I have a plastic glow-in-the-dark demon wall hanging (very old) that looks very similar...juts out as yours does. Packed away in the garage or I would post a pix.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Got my shipment from Gilbert Engineering Mon....
Bat Grey Tree Airplane Font
Gesture Font Electric blue Thumb Fashion accessory

Guitar accessory Petal Plant String instrument accessory Flower

Petal Pattern Monochrome photography Font Finger food

For those unaware, these are corrugated plastic forms you add mini lights to. Ended up buying Light-O-Rama (LOR) controllers last Nov. & again in April (to make lights dance/move to music, again for those unaware). Haven't jumped into programming just yet. I've been making some of my own forms by taking a picture & then using my projector to shine on the wall & then trace onto coro bought at Menards. It's kinda hard to cut & figured the spiders would be difficult with that much detail so ordered those. Bought 5 so I can stack them & make them "crawl".

Related to this, for anyone looking for LED string lights, Holiday-Light-Express.com is highly regarded on the LOR Forum & man are they bright. Some people have said they last many years (one said going on 10) without failure. Very good customer service (as I ordered the wrong color during a pre-order sale) & they made it right. I know it's a Halloween site but here is my Easter display I made using those lights..
Window Light Decoration Fixture Pink

·
Registered
14,764 Posts
I bought this Ghost Castle 3D board game off Amazon new (9.76, best price I saw).
Had good reviews online and reminds me kind of like a Mouse Trap game with the rolling ball. The ghost is GID. Supposedly along the lines of Which Witch game but that’s one I don’t remember.
Poster Font Eyelash Technology Fictional character

Font Event Advertising Fictional character Collection

Toy Font Toy block Fictional character Urban design

Thought others might consider picking up for their family. Target online had it at a couple dollars more but if you have gift cards might be a better deal for you. A few Target stores in my area had it in stock. For a good video on setting up the 3D game board quickly watch this youtube video.

22821 - 22840 of 22852 Posts