Halloween Forum banner
22741 - 22760 of 22799 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I stumbled upon them a few years ago, and really fell in love with them and they are super cheap...like $15 a light
These are my absolute favorite lights for Halloween. I haven't been able to find them recently. I might have to pick up a few more.

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Last week I had decided to buy 2 GID plastic alien masks for me and my husband to wear handing out candy if we put out my alien movie drive-in this year and go the candy route. Saw that OT had them in stock, ordered, but wasn’t too happy to get an email that night or next day saying order cancelled due to being sold out. Immediately searched out another 2 from an Amazon Halloween Express seller that said they had stock. Ordered on the 12th for estimated delivery of 10/18-19/22. Has not shipped yet. Not going to be delivered Monday that’s for sure! Checked Halloween Express’ own site and sold out there. Concerned they will come back at some point and say “sorry, sold out”. So today, in a panic, I ordered another 2 masks this time from an eBay seller who had 3 and could get to me by 25th.

Given how low inventory is in general for halloween in stores this year, I’ll breathe easier when I get an email with tracking on it.

BTW a mug I ordered from Marshalls online on 10/2 still has not shipped. They said something like 10-15 days and then think there was another messsge about delays. Not seeing it on the website now so no idea if I’ll end up with a cancellation notice too. Hope not as it was still listed days after I bought at least.

I’m really afraid to order things online any more as I’m pretty sure we are already in Shipping Hell.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
My new favorite tool for cutting foam.

And more LED lights.

Led Flood Light 100W Equivalent, Outdoor Color Changing Led Stage Landscape Lighting, RGBW Bluetooth Smart Floodlights 2700K & 16 Million Colors&Timing& Music Sync, IP66 Waterproof US 3-Plug (2 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6SHBV5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_PHW96K5Y1M9XNSFB5M8N

Onerbuy Bright Outdoor RGB LED Landscape Lighting with Remote Control 16 Color 6W COB Garden Wall Yard Path Lawn Light Lamp with Spiked Stand and Power Plug, Pack of 2 (RGB with Plug) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KQ3XLCC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_E73Y128GM2225DCKKEWF

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
LOL, well my 2nd source for my alien masks, Halloween Express—a Amazon marketplace seller, just fell out. Got an email from Amazon that they have failed to ship as agreed and Amazon won’t charge me. Waiting to hear if my final eBay source comes through. Fingers crossed. Would be so great if we can wear these masks as aliens handing out candy.

Hope others aren’t encountering cancellations. Tough buying things this year.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,580 Posts
Yeah now if you can't get something in the 2 day shipping window you may as well skip it & just try a big box store which probably won't have it either because it's now ALL CHRISTMAS ALL THE TIME!! unless you're in Spirit.

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Really???!!! 10 minutes ago I got this from USPS on my eBay mask delivery.
Rectangle Font Slope Parallel Screenshot

No idea what the heck that really means. Did a USPS truck overturn, plane go down, post office burn down, sorting equipment eat my package, earthquake or tornado hit the east coast…it’s coming from NJ. Nope checked weather for that area and looks fine so not weather related. Maybe DeJoy quit and workers and customers are all celebrating.

If you’ve seen my above posts you know this was my 3rd attempt at getting these masks to wear for halloween night. So bummed right now 😖. Please cross your fingers for me that this wasn’t catastrophic and I get my masks delivered later in the week and they are fine.

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
OK explain this. It’s 5pm PT here. Even if you add 3 hours for ET, that makes it 8pm ET in NJ. Today is the 19th. So where in the world did this notice get sent from that it’s tagged today at 10:30pm? Somewhere over the Atlantic?? 🧐😳 Maybe DeJoy is sending 1st class mail (told how it was being sent) via steamer ship from the Atlantic coast, thru the Pamama Canal and up the Pacific west coast to the SF Bay area. That might account for a 5 - day trip across country. Trying to find the humor in this and give you guys a laugh at the same time.

·
Registered
14,699 Posts
Why do I have a feeling my package shipped through this distribution location. Article from 4 days ago.

“The US Postal Service’s giant distribution warehouse in Teterboro, NJ, has become a “black hole” for delayed and lost packages — and it’s slamming customers nationwide, The Post has learned…” (read the business and customer stories for yourself)

I hadn’t counted on a Black Hole!

If you are waiting for something from
that area and over due, maybe you’re package is in the Teterboro, NJ “Bermuda” triangle. Personally had I read this article first I would not have bought from this NJ seller. He just shipped today too.

22741 - 22760 of 22799 Posts