Halloween Forum banner
22721 - 22740 of 22750 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Got my set of 3 JOLs with timer function from QVC a couple days ago "Valerie":
Amber Tints and shades Art Symmetry Ceiling fixture

Also saw these back in Spring when I check some of the Trade Show propaganda for the coming season. Was hoping I would find them somewhere & just saw them on-line at Tractor Supply & then went into my local garden center (Alsip Nursery) to return something I bought a couple of weeks ago & found them there 40% off & had $10 rewards to use:
Jaw Bone Font Skull Publication

Head Eye Jaw Bone Skull

I thought they were going to be plastic but they are actually pretty heavy & substantial. 6 hour timer function. Yellow. slightly pulsing light & can go outdoors. Suggests hanging in trees.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Those are amazing!!! I haven't seen anything like that!!
Thanks so much! They had a table with the little Halloween that was left & I was shocked to see them. Guessing maybe they were a late shipment that had just arrived. Fingers crossed there will still be gems arriving for us all in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
16 3 outlet power cords, 8 more LED spot lights, 12 yard stake light holders… pretty certain I just helped Menard’s sponsor a NASCAR race.

The thing no one tells you about haunting is how much lighting you really need. 🔌💡🔋

·
Registered
1 Posts
Couldn't wait this morning to open the big King Kong size box (2' x 20" x 10") the gorilla hand from BuyCostumes came in yesterday. The costume took up most of the box, and folded in half the costume was about the size of a king-size blanket.

This bad guy gorilla hand was all quality. Nice thick fur, doesn't fall out when you run your hand over it, nice soft vinyl that feels thick not thin, plump filling. The open hand is about 3 feet long by 2 feet wide. The fingers are maybe 4 inches high, the palm area maybe 6 inches high. The costume with the dress is meant to be worn with the shoulder harness of the hand on top of the dress and the dress' little jacket on top of the harness to cover the straps. Since I'm going to use the hand as part of my Photo Op I don't care about the dress. I have read comments that the dress runs on the small side and people switching it out. I'll end up doing something with the pink straps for my use (probably won't cut them off so it can be used as intended at some point). The large gorilla thumb and several of its fingers have velco on them so if you were wearing the costume you can close the hand and secure it around you. This is such a cool costume.

Is this available to buy?

·
Registered
791 Posts
I literally ordered 3 online when I saw your post and I LOVE them!! I showed my coworker your post and he got so excited! He immediately ordered some as well! Lol

22721 - 22740 of 22750 Posts